Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Life on December 1, 2009

Outside my window... Typing this while I’m flying again (it’s around 7:0 am), so nothing but some puffy clouds and the ground. We’re getting closer to SLC which is by far the most amazing view I’ve seen from the air.

I am thinking... 3:00 am is much too early for anyone to rise.

I am thankful for... the guy sitting next to me being clean and not wanting to talk.

I am wearing... black dress pants, purple shirt and my gray and pink coat because airplanes are always cold.

I am creating... my knitted scarf (it’s one of my 2009 checklist items). I brought it with me to finish in the hotel room. It’s currently about half way done.

I am going... to Denver until Friday for business meetings.

I am reading... my Positive Quotations book again. Can’t get enough of it.

I am hoping... the full moon doesn’t bring out the crazies this week.

I am hearing... Ordinary Day by Emilie Mover courtesy of my iPod.

On my mind... I can not believe Christmas is so close already! I have so much to do between now and then.

From the kitchen... had chili last night. I’ll be gorging on restaurant foods the rest of the week.

One of my favorite things... Costume jewelry rings. Love them.

The rest of the week... Meetings. Food. More meetings. More food.

Pondering these words... That man is happiest who lives from day to day and asks no more, garnering the simple goodness of life.
-Euripides

A picture to share... (I'll add later, this is speed blogging from an airport!)



Photobucket

No comments: