Monday, December 21, 2009

My Life on December 21, 2009

Outside my window... Dark. Cold. Rainy. Traditional Northwest winter.

I am thinking... how much I would like to eat the rest of the pound cake in the refrigerator.

I am thankful for... minimal snow this season.

I am wearing.... jeans with a long sleeve T shirt and the ever present fleece jacket.

I am creating... currently without project. Will start new one tomorrow.

I am going... to have to start treadmilling again. It’s been 3 weeks. Plus then I could eat leftover pound cake.

I am reading... Great Love Poems.

I am hoping... I can stay away from that pound cake (obviously, it’s very much on my mind right now)!

I am hearing... my favorite episode of Bean and our laughter because of it.

On my mind... I seriously need to call my Dad.

From the kitchen... went pretty low brow tonight with salmon patties and rice a roni.

One of my favorite things... Triple grande peppermint white chocolate mocha from Starbucks. Liquid Christmas.

The rest of the week... Christmas!

Pondering these words... Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
- Melody Beattie

A picture to share... of my Grandma Lillie's beautiful hand. Lots of love there.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Alan and Connie said...

Lots of love in those hands and in her heart!