Monday, December 28, 2009

My Life on December 28, 2009

(written at 7:30 am)

Outside my window... everything is covered in a layer of frost. No movement from any of the neighbors yet.

I am thinking... my body really hurts from working out for the first time in nearly a month. Serves me right.

I am thankful for... never having to do without shelter, food or love.

I am wearing... Ripped up jeans and a too big Nike sweatshirt.

I am creating... a 2010 to do list.

I am going... to sit here and drink coffee then “go” to work down the hall.

I am reading... nothing, but I’m expecting a shipment of new books this week.

I am hoping... this week flies by. Going home in 8 days!!!

I am hearing... the news about the would-be airplane bomber. Not great news for someone who flies a lot.

On my mind... What would I have done in that situation?

From the kitchen... I’m thinking either an apple or egg whites for breakfast. Not sure yet. Maybe both.

One of my favorite things... Nakato’s Japanese Steakhouse and all the other awesome restaurants back home. I will be eating 5 meals a day next week rather than the traditional 3.

The rest of the week... Fly to Oregon then come home and drive to Montana. No plans for New Year’s Eve.

Pondering these words... We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand… and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late.
- Marie Beynon Ray

A picture to share...



(My favorite field in the whole world)

Photobucket

No comments: