Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Life on December 8, 2009

(journaled at 7:50 am)

Outside my window... I’m watching the sun rise outside the window at my home airport while waiting for my morning flight.

I am thinking... I sure see the sun rise a lot.

I am thankful for... being able to go home in January on a business trip, even though it will be way too short.

I am wearing... boring business clothes. Again.

I am creating... still working on that scarf, but it’s just about done. Almost ready to start my Christmas cards. And I need to catch up on my December Daily Album (which I will post if I actually do catch up on it).

I am going... to Boise, Idaho.

I am reading... Cosmo.

I am hoping... Boise is warmer than here.

I am hearing... the guy across from me talking on his cell and the couple next to me talking to their cute little girl.

On my mind... favorite scrapbook store is in Boise. Can't wait to go.

From the kitchen... made Potato Cheddar Soup on Sunday. Had porkchops last night. Planning on popcorn for dinner tonight.

The rest of the week... Desperately wanting to see the 3D Christmas Carol movie on Thursday. Going to Salt Lake City Friday.

Pondering these words... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
- Mother Teresa

A picture to share...


(temperature on the way to the airport this morning)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Samantha said...

BURRRRRRR! It is going to be in the low 20's late this afternoon so I guess that is hot compared to where you are.