Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fun With My Camera Phone

No matter where I am or what I'm doing, my trusty camera phone is at the ready. I'm always on the lookout for something interesting or amusing.

This first photo was taken at 6-something in the morning. We had a kooky flight attendant that started unrolling toilet paper down the aisle with no further explanation. Next she grabbed the arms of the passengers you see here (and keep in mind this is in first class) and gently positioned the toilet paper over their arms.

Then she took the beginning of the toilet paper into the bathroom. She asked if we were all ready, then she flushed the toilet. The toilet paper that ran half the length of the plane disappeared in a fraction of a second.

Very creative kooky flight attendant lady!



This 2nd picture was taken in one of the few clothing stores I frequent. I took it because even though I wouldn't be caught dead in these metallic silver pants, I admired her moxie.



This one's a bit of a mystery but it amuses me nonetheless. I took an employee out to lunch and this was hanging above our table. I waited until he went to refill his drink then I took this picture.

It makes me think impure thoughts. Art is subjective.



And finally, this one was taken just this morning. Even the Grim Reaper shops at Best Buy 2 days before Christmas.


Photobucket

No comments: