Sunday, December 13, 2009

Who Has OCD?



This is the one and only store inside the Idaho Falls, ID airport. I was sitting in the one and only seating area in the airport outside of security. Because the airport is so small, they only open security 45 minutes before each flight.



As I was sitting here staring into Kathryn's Snack Shack I had a bout of anxiety overtake my senses. Who in their right mind set up the coffee station and left the blue blanket all crooked?



I appreciate their creative use of boxes as a makeshift table, but I want to rip that crooked blanket off of there.

I can't handle it anymore. I must look away.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Not positive about OCD but pretty sure you might be on the autism spectrum. Isn't it crazy the things that catch your attention and make you feel out of control because you can not fix the "little" problem.

Donna B. said...

LOL have to say that would bug me too. I am often the one that will straighten a piece of art in a restaurant or straighten the rug fringe on the way out the door. :)

Angie said...

At least I'm not the only one who feels this way. When I go back there in January it better be fixed or I'm going to straighten it myself.