Monday, December 14, 2009

My Life on December 14, 2009

Outside my window... It’s dark and cold. We’re supposed to get 3” – 6” of snow tonight.

I am thinking... the Northwest is much nicer in the spring, summer and fall. Dusk at 3:45 means you’re sleepy by 6:00 and that's no good.

I am thankful for... this little space heater next to me.

I am wearing.... jeans and a big red sweatshirt.

I am creating... this darn scarf. I swear this is the last time I’ll say that. It’s almost done. Really.

I am going... to go to bed soon.

I am reading... The Promise in a Kiss by Stephanie Laurens. Yes, it’s a trashy romance novel and yes, I love to read trashy romance novels.

I am hearing... Grumpy Old Men on the TV.

On my mind... Trying to figure out how I’m going to squeeze all my family and friends into my short visit home in 3 weeks.

From the kitchen... Chicken and Dumplings.

One of my favorite things... watching the sun rise above the clouds. It makes me very happy.

The rest of the week... working locally the next few days then flying to Great Falls, MT on Friday.

Pondering these words... Happiness is to be found along the way, not at the end of the road, for then the journey is over and it is too late. Today, this hour, this minute is the day, the hour, the minute for each of us to sense the fact that life is good, with all of its trials and troubles, and perhaps more interesting because of them.
- Robert R. Updegraff

A picture to share...



Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Wait, hold up.... HOME IN 3 WEEKS???????????? Call me!