Friday, November 27, 2009

My Demented Mind



I love to look for beauty. I love to make a conscious effort to find things to be happy about.



These are pictures taken while flying over Salt Lake City, Utah. Isn't this a gorgeous view?



I was thoroughly enjoying this scenery and contemplating the wonderful events in my life when something else caught my attention. Something unexpected. Something that I needed to share with you, my faithful friends.

I had to wait for just the right angle because my subject was quite squirmy. It took all my patience. I was poised and steady, just waiting for the moment when I could press that shutter button and capture this image that had me enthralled.



Is that not impressive?

Feeling good about my handiwork, I went back to the scenery and solving life's problems.



Photobucket

4 comments:

mom said...

that's some bad hairs going there!!! I make a conscience effort to clip those suckers out of my clients ears, but I don't dare touch the nose!! yuck!!

Angie said...

That's gross enough Mom, but thanks for sharing.

Samantha said...

on my cell phone it did not look that bad but on the computer screen---WOW! Even if he has poor eye sight, his family should have advised him to take care of those!

Angie said...

I KNOW! I think it was even worse in person.