Monday, November 16, 2009

My Life on November 16, 2009

Outside my window... The sun has just risen and everything is covered in a sparkling layer of frost.

I am thinking... I am so full of love. I don’t know why I have been so richly blessed with the family and friends I have and love, but I will be forever grateful for them. My heart swells.

I am thankful for... Hard times. Even though 2008 and 2009 were extremely hard years, I think they have shaped me into a better person. I notice things now that I might not have 2 years ago and I’m able to find joy in everything around me.

I am wearing... jeans and a T-shirt (Über glam)

I am creating... the video I promised on how to make quilted Christmas ornaments. It’s a lot harder than I thought (and I am mortified at how I look and sound on video).

I am going... to focus on my work for the next several hours.

I am reading... Wordpress for dummies. Still. What does that mean when the books for dummies are still too hard to understand?

I am hoping... 2010 brings normalcy back to our country.

I am hearing... Liesl wimpering for her breakfast.

On my mind... more than I can wrap my head around.

From the kitchen... I just put some blueberry muffins in the oven. Tonight we’re having Big Jim over for some fried fish. I’m also making some homemade biscuits with honey butter to post later (now that I have new baking powder).

One of my favorite things... old photographs.

The rest of the week... dentist appointment tomorrow. Flying to Billings, MT Wednesday. Driving to Missoula, MT on Friday. Somewhere in there I plan on putting my Christmas Tree up!

Pondering these words... Today is the beginning of a new day. God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or use it for good, but what I do today is important, because I am exchanging a day of my life for it! When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever, leaving in its place something that I have traded for it. I want it to be gain, and not loss; good, and not evil; success, and not failure; in order that I shall not regret the price I have paid for it.
–Anonymous
(my favorite quote of all times)

A picture to share...


I love you Mom.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Donna B. said...

Being in a writing rut, I'm going to lift your writing leads.... :)
I'm finding inspiration in the leading thoughts where I've not been finding them otherwise. I like the glimpses into your day.

Alan and Connie said...

Love you too sweet girl!!!

Lynn said...

Love you Angie, oh so very much!

Angie said...

Love you all!
Donna, lift away! It helps me process thoughts too. Good luck - I'll be checking to see what you write!