Monday, November 9, 2009

My Life on November 9, 2009

Outside my window... Is a neighborhood in Westminster, CO (just outside of Denver). It’s a little after 11:00 pm so the streets are vacant and peaceful.

I am thinking... I have to get up really early so I should stop messing around on my computer.

I am thankful for... the delicious bed in this hotel room. It’s like cuddling up onto a big fluffy cloud of comfort.

I am wearing... Sleep clothes, ‘nuff said.

I am creating... a GIVEAWAY which I will try to post tomorrow but I’m actually in meetings all day, every day for the next week, so it’s tricky.

I am going... to sleep. Soon.

I am reading... Wordpress for Dummies (how appropriate)

I am hoping... this week goes by really fast

I am hearing... the distant buzz of the interstate

On my mind... Jim’s redoing all of the tile in the master bath this week and I left the whole thing totally up to him, so I’m anxious to see what it looks like.

From the kitchen... nothing. A week of catering and restaurants (and an additional 7 pounds by Friday).

The rest of the week... meetings, presentations, interviews, etc.

Pondering these words... I will love the sun for it warms my bones; yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love the light for it shows me the way; yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars. I will welcome happiness as it enlarges my heart; yet I will endure sadness for it opens my soul. I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due; yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge. - Og Mandino

A picture to share...


TSA doing a bang up job of keeping our airports safe.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynn said...

ANY and EVETY time the see me thru an airport they NEED to search me, my bags, and my purse..... I'm a damn convict apparently!??

Angie said...

If you'd quit traveling with your switchblade they wouldn't pick on you Lynn.