Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random Bits of Randomicity

I have experienced an all time high on the lame-o-meter in the last 5 days. I've worked, I've eaten, I've slept, and... that's it.

Here are some completely unorganized thoughts because I'm still in lame mode.

I really hope I don't get swine flu. When people cough at the airport now, I assume they have it and run away. It causes a scene.

I'm thinking about starting Weight Watchers again, but honestly don't know if I'm ready to give up my bad eating habits yet (see next point). I have to decide what's more important, getting a swimsuit body for this summer (since I plan on spending time on Big Jim's boat) or eating (again, see next point).

I ate 5 key lime cupcakes in 2 days.

I love that Christina Applegate is People's Most Beautiful Person. She's wonderful.

I'm glad that (for the most part) I'm an optimistic person and feel joy in little things around me.

The tomatoes we planted in the Topsy Turvy may not make it. We bring them in each night, but they're starting to get wilty. So help me, if they die, that will be 3 strikes against Mother Nature.

There's more, but responsibilities call.

One more thing, several people have reached out to me about this blog and I want to say Thank You! I have some new Blog Buddies coming (you know who you are) and others sending me recipes to try (you know who you are, too). You guys are the greatest!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Mom said...

Just baby your plants, they will make it. After all you do have your mother's green thumb. (Don't cry)
Alan always thought you looked like Christina Applegate. Going to try your cupcakes this week, maybe today. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Lynn said...

Yay for your blog! FYI, this is twice today, and you know what I'm talking about!