Friday, April 10, 2009

Hypothetical Guests

I'm hosting a dinner party.

Not really. Just for fun, I asked Jim last night who he would want to invite to a hypothetical dinner party. We get 10 guests and they have to be real, living people.

I started off by saying I wanted to invite George W. Bush. Now before you get all crazy political out there, this has nothing to do with politics. He just seems like someone I'd get a kick out of and I think he could use some friends right now.

Secondly, I want to invite Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston. Mostly because I'm horrible and think it would be funny to see them uncomfortable around each other.

Jim added Howard Stern, which I thought ridiculous and out of character, until he added Joel Osteen. These two will help "stimulate conversation" for the table and add more entertainment for the two of us. My gosh we're evil.

We have to add Clint Eastwood, because, well, he's Clint Eastwood.

Let's see... Who else?

Jim added Les Stroud, aka Survivor Man. Not to be confused with Bear Grylls, aka Man vs. Wild, whom I do not like at all.

Jim won't like this one, but I think I'll invite Tyra Banks. I believe she could help me with my style dilemas, plus I'm a closet America's Next Top Model fan.

Tom Selleck because we like Magnum PI and he seems like a down-to-earth guy with the whole avacado farm and NRA thing.

This is way harder than I thought.

Michelle Obama. Again, nothing political here. I just think she's classy and that I'd really like her. Maybe we could garden together.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your list is good!
I think I would add
**Prince William- he has had a pretty full life for one so young and I would love to hear his stories
**Tom Hanks- I think I have loved every movie and he makes me laugh
**Peyton Manning- You got to have a sports guy and he is a fav of mine.
**Carolyn Kennedy- I am sure she has got some stories to tell

PS- I also LOVE Top Model! (and Project Runway)

Angie said...

Love it!
It was a toss up for me between Tom Hanks and Tom Selleck.
I'm sure if you asked me this every week, my list would be different each time.

Lynn said...

My comment is to Bryan and Samantha (sorry G!) Good call on Peyton, he SO would have been on my list! Go Colts! BTW, Angie, my mom n dad got me a Manning jersy for Easter, YAY ME!