Friday, April 17, 2009

Mobile Blog from DIA

At this very moment I am at the Denver International Airport waiting for a flight home from a work trip.

I am sitting next to this guy.



He is seriously the loudest breather I have ever heard in my life and he keeps talking to himself.

For instance, he typed on his computer then goes "let's see now." And then he looked at his phone and said "you've got to be kidding me."

Futhermore, he keeps exhaling loudly like he's really perturbed at something and perhaps thinks I should be too.

There are 2 empty seats to his left and yet he's sitting in the seat right beside me.

I'm leaning as far away from him as I possibly can without being too obvious or falling out of my chair.

And I'm pretty sure he just farted.

Weirdo.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

ROFLMAO

Angie said...

Is it just me, or does this guy look like the "Jump to Conclusions" guy from Office Space?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.