Saturday, April 4, 2009

Love Notes



At some point over the last few years, Jim and I began writing notes to each other. Sometimes they're on cards, sometimes they're long and well thought out, and sometimes they're just a quick note on a scrap piece of paper.



Last year I found a small mailbox at a craft store and personalized it. It currently sits proudly on top of our DVD holder next to our TV.

Yesterday I got mail.



There's absolutely nothing better than seeing that red flag up and knowing my sweetheart has taken the time to write me a love note.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mom said...

That is just the sweetest thing I've ever heard of. I think that's wonderful that you take the time to write each other, that makes a very happy marriage!!

Lynn said...

You two are seriously the cutest, I wanna pinch ya both, at the same time, like right NOW!