Thursday, May 14, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane



I have traveled approximately 3100 miles in the last 4 days courtesy of this private jet. I have been in 9 cities in 5 states and acquired a cold along the way.

So, here's the thing about me flying in a private jet...

It feels ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, it's way cool. And it's extremely nice to avoid airport security, and lines, and masses of grumpy people, crazy people, and stinky people.

But I totally don't belong there. I mean, come on! It's me! Angie.

I think I have morphed into two distinct Angies. There's Work-Angie and Angie-Angie. Either this, or I have a mild case of Schizophrenia.

Work-Angie is the one they know.

Work-Angie tries to act nonchalant about the private jet traveling, but Angie-Angie hopes she doesn't fall down the stairs when she gets out.

Work-Angie tries to walk tall and act classy, but Angie-Angie walks into walls and tables more than she avoids them.

Work-Angie is amiable when they want to eat Mexican food, Angie-Angie hates Mexican food.

Work-Angie says a polite goodnight, then Angie-Angie goes to her room and Googles celebrity gossip and plays on her cartoon Facebook farm.

I'm involved in a sham and someday they're going to catch on.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

SSM's, yuck, that's all I have to say, YUCK! That explains why I haven't heard much from ya this week, you good lil secrect keeper you!

Samantha said...

I kind of think of you as a Beverly Hillbilly on a private jet. I can imagine your life is a contrast! No wonder we never see you back home... There is a private airport down W highway so if you are ever in the area on your private jet, just tell them to drop down and someone related to you will pick you up on the road and take you home!

Angie said...

You nailed it Samantha! I am a Clampett. Angie Clampett.