Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Miss You Sugar



Dear Sugar,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but we can't be together anymore. Although I still love you, I find that you aren't very good for me. It all started about 3 years ago when we got acquainted out of vending-machine-dinner necessity, and I have loved every minute with you.

But then you started becoming abusive. You made me change for the worse.

I have joined an organization called Weight Watchers to help me get over you. They're nice, but they don't make me as happy as you always did. Remember when you used to melt on my fingers and I would lick you off of them, or how I used to eat you along side our friends Doritos or Funyuns? Those were good times.

I will miss you Sugar. I hope we can still be friends.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You are the cutest!
PS, I REALLY want something sweet now!