Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sharing My Flowers



I took these pictures the other day while I was admiring these flowers growing in my backyard.



I wish I could take credit for them, but they were left behind in the beautiful Chinese garden that the previous owners had created.



Does anyone know what this flower is? It's pretty, but it's driving me crazy because they are showing up everywhere that I don't want them to (ie, my fruit and vegetable gardens).



Well Hello little Honeybee!



You seem to like my little purple flowers.



It looks as though you have been successfully collecting pollen today.



I'll leave you alone if you'll do the same.

Otherwise I will squish you.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

We (Joplin area) have those pop up all over in the spring, but don't see them much after that. They just seem wild here, not sure what they are though!