Friday, May 8, 2009

Jim's Photography Skills

I am a wanna-be photographer. I love taking pictures of things as a hobby. I don't know anything about it but I hope to learn and get better with time.

Jim... well, he's got his own brand of photography.

Here's a classic shot of my bed head.



This was a "creative angle" for Jim. I was in the middle of painting something and he just started snapping. He never worries about framing his subject.



And he really likes to zoom.



He really, really likes to zoom.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

He is gonna be the next great thing, I can just feel it! BTW, your pores appear very well cleansed, kudos!

Anonymous said...

Jim and Bryanne could open their own photography business, specializing in close up, impressionistic portraits.

Angie said...

I like your thinking! Does anyone have a studio we could rent for the latest and greatest in artistic photography?