Monday, March 1, 2010

My Life On March 1, 2010

6:30 am

Outside my window... It looks cold! There’s frost on the ground and it’s foggy. I caught a glimpse of a squirrel in my neighbor’s tree and watched it climb higher and higher then jump onto a nearby telephone pole. He almost fell three times as he made his way across the wire to the next pole.

I am thinking... My coffee is getting a little cold.

I am thankful for... becoming a morning person. Mornings are lovely and I’m glad my body decided to start enjoying them. I can’t wait until its warm enough to go outside and enjoy each new beginning.

I am wearing.... gray sweatpants worn so thin you can see through them and a red sweatshirt. Give me a break. It’s early.

I am creating... Currently (and have been for 2 weeks) in the process of making a dress. More on this later. Plus I have some way cute ideas for some Artsy stuff coming up this month!!!

I am going... to do my absolute very best to post something every single day this month. I have been super neglectful but I still love you internet!

I am reading...



I am hearing... Rhianna. Her videos are way hot.

On my mind... I think I want to do a vegetable garden this year. Two years ago I had a really pathetic one. Last year I didn’t do one at all. Maybe this is the year for me.

From the kitchen... Back on the health wagon starting today. Egg whites for breakfast and tuna for lunch.

One of my favorite things... Project Runway! I love you Heidi and Tim. This show rocks and totally inspires me to want to make my own clothes.

The rest of the week... Trip to Salt Lake City tomorrow.

Pondering these words...

'Tis the human touch in this world that counts,
The touch of your hand and mine,
Which means far more to the fainting heart
Than shelter, bread and wine;
For shelter is gone when the night is o'er,
And bread lasts only a day
But the touch of the hand and the sound of the voice
Sing on in the soul alway.

- Spencer Michael Free

A picture to share...


I loooooooove this outfit and will be actively looking for a copycat.

(source unknown)

Photobucket

No comments: