Monday, March 15, 2010

My Life On March 15, 2010

Outside my window... the sun is setting on a beautiful, sunny spring day. Granted, I was inside doing paperwork all day, but it looked beautiful through the window.

I am thinking... I work with some pretty amazing people. In the last couple of days two of my Managers and one of my Bosses have extended some kindnesses to me that touched my heart.

I am thankful for... words. Sometimes they can hurt, but sometimes they can be beautiful, loving, uplifting and downright entertaining.

I am wearing.... a yellow Nike sweatshirt and black exercise pants. I’d like to say it’s because I just worked out (which is true) but I’ve had this on all day. Oh, and argyle socks to really complete the look.

I am creating... I just printed some patterns for something top secret. Can’t wait!

I am going... to plan ahead and pack some healthy food for this trip.

I am reading...


I am hearing... The Office (aka The Best Show Ever).

On my mind... I can NOT believe who got kicked off of American Idol last week! I will miss you Lilly and Alex.

From the kitchen... steamed brown rice and low fat cottage cheese. Let’s not talk about this right now.

One of my favorite things... Popsecret Homestyle Popcorn. Not too buttery, not too salty. Just right!

The rest of the week...
Headed back to Salt Lake tomorrow then Great Falls, MT on Friday.

Pondering these words... Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side as long as you are true to the best that is in you.
- Christian D. Larson

A picture to share...



A view of Mt St Helens rising above the clouds (taken on a recent flight to Portland). Stunning.

Photobucket

No comments: