Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bad Trends



First of all, I know I said Monday that I was going to try to post everyday this month and I've already blown it, but I will make it up to you somehow.

Anyway, I felt like having an early morning rant.

I know I can't be the only person who is frustrated at this baggy pants / show your underwear trend. Who's with me? I have gone through my own array of embarrassing trends so I can understand how these poor souls have gotten sucked into thinking they're cool while the rest of us shake our heads in dismay. I empathize with the embarrassment they will feel one day.

I will admit, with much shame, that I rocked the side ponytail. I had multiple pairs of stirrup stretch pants. I had monster bangs. I had bad perms. Heck, I even had MC Hammer and parachute pants.

Alright underwear boys, you do your thing. I hate it, but I understand.


Photobucket

No comments: