Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A General Update

I've been MIA for a little while, and I'm quite sure you are ravenous for information, so here is a general update.....

Crazy Lady continues to stalk us. We have to plan our outside time around the times that she's sitting on her porch staring our way. We get about 20 minutes a day.

The White Trashies Boxer is still barking like crazy but it's not so noticeable since the Jims installed the privacy fence. We enjoy watching them. They're possibly the only people in the neighborhood with a yard worse than ours.

Hippie Lady has nothing new going on. She's been mowing our strip of lawn that's next to hers. We really like Hippie Lady.

Still on Weight Watchers. Still hungry.

We almost have our first tomato.



My weed garden is coming in nicely. It must be all the water and nutrients I'm giving it.

Liesl has taken up scavenging the yard for toys. Around bedtime she starts collecting rocks and sticks and some choice items off of Big Jim's boats. This morning we went outside to discover dirt all over the deck and some sort of root that she dug up from who knows where.

I keep missing wonderful photo opportunities. Like last week, Jim and I were at the post office and a very funny man who was putting out vibes I can only describe as "midlife crisis at its worst" parked next to us. Oh, to have had a camera. You would have enjoyed him.

Jim and I are going on a road trip this week and leaving Big Jim in charge. I will be taking the camera along and hoping for excitement and entertainment along the way.

Photobucket

No comments: