Friday, June 19, 2009

Call Me Captain Angie



We spent our first day on Big Jim's boat this week.

(Warning: For those of you suffering through 95 degree weather and 100% humidity, look away. This will only serve to cause you more pain.)

It was in the high 60's and gorgeous.



Big Jim got us started out. He had a goofy grin on his face the whole time.



Then I took my turn at the helm.



If you can see my face in the rearview mirror, you'll notice my grin is even cheesier than Big Jim's.

I'd never driven a boat before so I was going like 2 knots and still managed to drive in a circle so My Jim took over.

As I've mentioned before... he likes to go fast which was alright by me.



I enjoyed the ride.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

My goodness your hair is SOOOO long Angie!

Samantha said...

Now look who is making me jealous! I guess that is what I get for bragging while you were in the snow.

Alan and Connie said...

I am so proud of you for wearing a life jacket, even if it is the law.