Thursday, January 29, 2009

Take 2

Remeber Project 365? And how I wanted to take a picture every day for a year, and then I blew it after, like a week?

Well, I have regrouped and started prepping for take 2. Last time it was a matter of failing to prepare. Today I bought some Red/Pink papers to prep the whole month of Feb in advance.

See?


It may not make sense to you right now, but I will keep updating as it progresses.

This is what I love about having a craft room...


I can walk away from my projects (spread out over the floor of an entire room) and not have to pick up after myself. Well, I didn't really do that before either, but at least now I don't have to feel guilty about it.

I had to stop the project because Jim was hungry and kept asking if the chicken was ready to grill. He does the outside cooking, and he's pretty darn good at it!



1 comment:

Lynn said...

Mmmm, chicken looked delicious! I am excited for project 365 The Sequel!