Sunday, January 18, 2009

Little bit here, little bit there

We worked a bit more on the house today. A lot of unfinished projects around us. I don't have any amazing pictures of beautifully completed rooms, so you only get a glimpse.
Remember, this is what we had to start with.
This is the wall just to the right of the wall above. The room now has a texture on it to hide the ridiculous panelling. I painted it a deep gray color then washed it with a light gray glaze. We put white moulding around the windows, but I still need to paint the window trim behind it.
I only gave you a glimpse because we need to finish the baseboards and add crown moulding.
Other than that, we got groceries today and we both exercised. I pulled out all my Weight Watchers stuff today (again), and decided to get off my lazy rear end and get in shape. So then we had steaks and brownies for dinner.
There's always tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your walls, they look very nice. I can't wait to see your house this summer,and I'll get to use my new bathroom sink!!!

Lynn said...

Okay, love the walls, but I had them in my head a totally different color... did I dream that up, or did you change your mind? As for the WW stuff, yep, I see mine every so often when I reach in the cabinet for a mini Hershey bar? Is that how it's supposed to work or do I have this all wrong?
Love You, LD