Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My new hobby

Sometimes you happen across something that gives you a sense of euphoria, a certian feeling of unrequitted happiness. I have found such pleasure in searching for free samples. Seriously, did you know you can get almost anything for free and they will mail it directly to your home? It's the most fabulous thing ever! I'm hooked. I have ordered things like makeup, granola bars, cereal, deodorant, coffee, fruit roll-ups, perfume, vitamins, and about a hundred more things. Even Walmart.com has free samples. Did you know that? If you want to enjoy free gifts day after day (in 4-6 weeks) go here and here. I warn you now, once you start, prepare to spend hours glued to your computer searching for more.

1 comment:

Alan and Connie said...

I swear Sis, it's bad enough that you got me into blogging, if I dare get on those free websites, I won't get anything done. I may sneak a peek though!!! Love You