Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random Bits

It's funny that now matter how boring you think your life is, there's always people out there who find it more interesting than you do. Every time I go a few days without blogging, I hear these cute little comments like "you haven't blogged in forever." That one was from Lynn :o)

To update you on my crazed obsession with samples, I have since last post received a granola bar, a fruit rollup, coffee and moisturizer. I'm like a child waiting for Christmas every time Jim goes to the mailbox. "Did I get anything???"

I love finding new cool blogs and this one is hilarious. Check it out!

One more thing. I just found out that Dad and Freda are in love with the onion string recipe I linked a few weeks ago (assuming 3 times in one week equals love). So, in honor of that, I'm on the hunt for some new recipes to share. Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Yay Angie, you blogged! BTW, finished as much as I could of my taxes, and as usual, MO wants me for about a grand, ughhhhh!

Alan and Connie said...

Double Yeah, Angie blogged!!! By the way I gave that recipe to Jeff and he made them yesterday. He said he really liked them. Kayla said he had to make the buttermilk with vinegar and she thought he put too much in it. Anyway those onion rings are making the rounds!! Keep those recipes coming. Love ya