Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm Back

Check it out!
After 2 long weeks, I'm back to blog land. Last week I was away from home and working non-stop. Now I'm back on my "regular" schedule so I will be enlightening you much more often. I have no new pictures to post, but tomorrow I will blow the dust off the 'ol camera and get busy snapping pics.
As for project 365, well, when I didn't get the kit I blew it. I have a homemade version I will be sharing with you eventually so I will restart my attempt soon. I don't want to wait until next January so it will have to be Project 334, or maybe I'll do it for one full year starting Valentine's Day. That sounds pretty good, and gives me a little more time to prep!
Today we worked on the money pit house. The upstairs is soooo close to being done. We just need to install a banister and get new lighting. We demo'd all the trim downstairs today and started replacing it with the new white stuff. I can't wait to post before and after pics of the downstairs family room, but that will have to wait for now.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Yay, you blogged! Can't wait for house pics, so come on with them already!