Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Life on April 27, 2010

Outside my window... I am so happy to see that my white lilacs are almost in full bloom.

I am thinking... {don’t forget to take back your library books today, Ang.}

I am thankful for... iPhones. I’m totally dependent on it now and can’t imagine how I lived without it for so long.

I am wearing.... t-shirt and exercise pants. I swear I wear normal clothes that are acceptable in public. Just not when I’m home blogging.

I am creating... I took a hiatus from sewing project #3, but I think I can finish it on my next day off.

I am going... to work in about 2 hours. Locally :)

I am reading... Hmmm. I guess I don’t have a current read. Time to order new books!

I am hoping... the grass seed we spread starts growing. I don’t really want to be the ugliest lawn in the neighborhood again this year.

I am hearing... the coffee pot gurgling, letting me know my wake up juice is ready for consumption.

On my mind... I have been having one of those weeks where I’m just not quite right in the head. Do you know that feeling ladies? That week when you’re like “Ugh, these jeans make me look fat” and almost anything can bring tears? Right. That kind of week. So lastnight I did what any mentally deranged woman does – I cut my own bangs. They turned out okay, or at least they will be in about a week.

From the kitchen... Not sure about tonight, but for breakfast I will be having egg whites and an orange. Plus coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.

One of my favorite things... My blue snowman coffee cup. It’s my go-to item every morning.

The rest of the week... I get to stay local until Friday, then I’m off to Montana for a few days.

Pondering these words...
Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it.
-Anne De Lenclos

Photobucket

No comments: