Friday, April 16, 2010

More Fun With Strangers

This is the first time I've downloaded any pictures I've taken with my iPhone so I had no idea they would only show up the size of postage stamps on my computer. Anywho, I've been running into some awesome strangers lately to share with you.



This first guy (if you can see him) drove everyone crazy a couple days ago. I was stuck in an airport at an ungodly time due to a cancelled flight. During normal traveling hours airports can be quite noisey, but at this early hour everything was peaceful and quiet. This guy was at the far end of the seating area working on his computer with headphones on. That's all fine and good, but his cell phone alarm started going off and he couldn't hear it. At first I thought he would eventually hear it. He didn't. It went off for about 10 minutes. The rest of us were too tired to get up and tell him, so we just stared at him in anger, then looked at each other and shrugged.

This next guy was another case of someone disturbing the peace.



At least the first guy didn't realize how he was making everyone suffer. This gentleman was smack dab in the middle of a large seating area in Seattle watching a movie. Without headphones. As you can see, he was totally enjoying himself.

My favorite people to take pictures of lately are the sleepers. Sleepers come in all forms.

There's the peaceful sleeper.



The sleepers that make themselves completely at home, rearranging furniture as needed.



The mouth gapers (I love this type).




The too-tired-to-stay-verticle, and/or I-can't-believe-I-drank-that-much sleeper.

But sometimes....

...sleepers wake up and catch you.




Photobucket

No comments: