Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easy DIY Rings

This may be the coolest thing I've discovered, EVER! I am a HUUUUUUGE fan of enormous, cartoon size rings. Love, love, love them. Now I (and you) can make one of a kind fashion rings at a fraction of the cost!!!

Here's what you need:
Adjustable rings (I got mine at Michaels)
Insanely cute buttons or pins
Super strong glue that works with all mediums
Pliers



This is so easy there's not much to explain. First remove the clip or button loop on the back.



If your button is plastic you'll need to sand it a little so the glue sticks.



Glue. Dry. Enjoy!!!



Isn't this the most clever craft ever?



I'll never look at buttons the same again.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dawnielle said...

just letting you know that you are missed in my blog reading! Hope all is well!

sunflowergirl78 said...

Those are so cute and clever iam going to have to make me some :) 143

sunflowergirl78 said...

That is so clever know iam goin have to make own rings !! 143