Monday, April 12, 2010

My Life On April 12, 2010

Outside my window... Windy. It has been crazy windy here lately. Small children have to be weighted down.

I am thinking... I do not like rosemary. I made a lovely pork chop dinner with shallots, apples, brown sugar and then ruined it with rosemary. Blecchhhh.

I am thankful for... the miracle that transpired in my friend Buffy's life recently.

I am wearing.... I’m just going to say I would never want anyone to see me in my present condition.

I am creating... dress number THREE!

I am reading... Best of Cooking Light.

I am hearing... Cash Cab. I like this show but it makes me feel stupid sometimes.

On my mind... I bought a new ironing board yesterday and it made me ridiculously happy and that in itself is sad.

From the kitchen... the pork chop thing I said earlier, although I’m going to go scavenge for something else to get this nasty rosemary taste out of my mouth.

One of my favorite things... Cetaphil face wash. It’s amazing and I’ll never use anything else now.

The rest of the week... Headed to Oregon tomorrow then Idaho on Friday.

Pondering these words...
God has not promised skies always blue,
flower-strewn pathways all our lives through;
God has not promised sun without rain,
joy without sorrow, peace without pain.
But God has promised strength for the day,
rest for the labor, light for the way,
Grace for the trials, help from above,
unfailing sympathy, undying love.
- Annie Johnston Flint

A picture to share...



(Me and my super-awesome friend Lynn. Love you Dynn!)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Rosemary is gross, that's fo sho! Your friend bares a shocking resemblance to me..... weird!!!!

Mom said...

I use that face wash too. I love it!!