Monday, June 28, 2010

My Life on June 28, 2010

Outside my window... Today was sunny, warm and beautiful.

I am thinking... about my super sweet cousin Tyler who had surgery today to remove part of his kidney due to cancer. {Prayers to you Ty}

I am thankful for... AHA! moments.

I am wearing.... Brown velvet running pants and a Tshirt. I know I've said this before, but I really do wear normal clothes 90% of the time, just not early Monday mornings or Monday nights. Or sometimes all day Monday.

I am creating... I have a half finished necklace in the craft room and a big wooden "A" waiting to be painted.

I am going... to floss, brush and rinse in about 10 minutes, then it's off to bed early for a 2am wake up.

I am reading... Eat, Pray, Love. Only on chapter 18 but I am adoring it so far.

I am hearing... a fan running in the dining room and American Pickers on the TV in the living room.

On my mind... what ifs.

From the kitchen... Did you know you can put a chicken in a crockpot with nothing else and cook it on low for 6-7 hours and it comes out as fall-off-the-bone perfection? It's true!

The rest of the week... Two days in Billings, home one day, two days in Boise.

Pondering these words... "Life is made of moments, small pieces of silver amidst long stretches of tedium. It would be wonderful if they came to us unsummoned, but particularly in lives as busy as the ones most of us lead now, that won't happen. We have to teach ourselves now to live, really live...to love the journey, not the destination."
- Anna Quindlen

A picture to share...

From the Captain's Dinner formal night on the cruise. Doesn't Jim look happy to be having his picture taken?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mom said...

Beautiful picture, I want one please!!!!!

Angie said...

You could maybe just hit print?