Monday, August 31, 2009

Where The Heck Have I Been?



Well, I confess that I can't blame the entire absence on a work trip, but I was on a legitimate work trip involving real meetings and other worky stuff.

I spent several days over the last week at a resort in Colorado Springs, CO. It is super hard work having to get hour long massages and laying out next to this lake reading a book for an hour then having to go on an excrutiating canoe trip around the lake. Brutal.

But you know what I enjoyed most about my trip?

Was it the massage?

Was it reading a book laying out next to the lake?

Was it going for a canoe ride?

Was it catching up with old friends and making new ones?

No. It was snagging these babies from the buffet table.



Aren't they seriously the cutest?



I like to call it swag, just like the movie stars do. Swag jellies.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

You are so the cutest, absolutely the cutest! I love n miss ya tons!

Angie said...

I'll be home in 3 WEEKS Dynn!!! Can you believe it? I'm CRAZY excited!!!

Samantha said...

They have smaller ones of those at the Cracker Barrel. That is some good honey. I hope by home, you mean the Ozarks. Grandma Norie would love to see you and so would the rest of us!