Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beware of the Contaminated Grandma

I will apologize ahead of time for the crappy pictures.

This particular occassion happened in Billings, MT. I was at the airport there waiting for my flight home. It is my general practice to go to the bathroom while at ground level. Airplane bathrooms are always smelly and you never feel clean when you come out.

That and the fact that 50 people just saw you go into the bathroom and I just bet they're all timing you to see if you're going #1 or #2.

At least that's what I do.

So, anyway, as is my practice, I went to the bathroom.

I did my deed and then washed my hands. This little old lady came out of a bathroom stall just as I was drying.

I'll be darned if she didn't just walk out.

HELLOOOOO? Ever hear of germs?

I could not let this rest. She must be exposed.



I pulled out my trusty camera phone and started following her (hence the crappy pictures).

See the guy in the above picture? He saw me hold up my phone and direct it at the Contaminated Grandma. He looked over to see what I was taking a picture of. I mouthed "she's dirty" but I'm not sure he got it.



Shame on you Grandma.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mom said...

YUCK!!! Jim would've freaked out if he had been there. With good reason.