Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Parasailing



One of the fun activities we did on vacation week was parasailing. Mom refused to go, so I risked life and limb to go with Kayla.

I exaggerate. If you've never been parasailing, you should at least try it one time. It's not necessarily something you'd want to do over and over again, but it is very relaxing. Not at all scary. Plus you get to sound cool when you say "yeah, I've done that."



Kayla was cool as a cucumber. I had been parasailing a couple years ago with Jim. See, didn't that make me sound ultra cool? Anyway, I had done it but this was her first time. No fear.

Why do I keep saying cool? Who says cool anymore?

Anyway, I must admit I'm a little embarrassed showing you these pictures. To say that I need a tan is a gross understatement.

My legs are so white they actually cast a glare in this next photo.



If I weren't so ashamed, it might be a little funny. Honestly, those are my legs.

I'll show you a closer shot, but be warned. I will not be held responsible for damage done to your retina.

View at your own risk.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I think it is the glare of your pants not your leg. (now that is because I love you!)