Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tampons and Chocolate

Serendipity is a beautiful thing.

By now we have completely established that I’m a free sample junkie.
So, imagine my surprise when I showed up at my hotel in Great Falls, MT yesterday to find a motherload of samples!



And then tonight I was blessed with a sample of Duncan Hines Mini Molten Chocolate Cake. Ahhh, I love serendipitous chocolate best.

It may be hard for you to understand how I can get so elated over a box of free tampons and other misc items, but I love it. It’s like a high. Same thing happens when I buy a cool piece of paper.

Maybe that is weird, but it's healthier and cheaper than drugs.

BTW, right now you can get a free sample of Lindt chocolate truffles here. But hurry before they run out!!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Angie said...

Sorry about the crappy picture, it's from my camera phone.

Lynn said...

Seriously, all that was in your hotel room? Crazy, and how exciting, I concur!

Anonymous said...

You are so darn cute!!! Here's a big kiss and hug from Mom