Saturday, February 28, 2009

Metamucil and Fire

Today I supplied myself with more ever-increasing proof of aging. As you are all aware by now, I have a fetish for free samples. Today I received flavored Metamucil and it made me happy. I now have the power to force my body to "function" when I want by simply drinking a Berry Burst or Pink Lemonade flavored water. Sweet!
Tonight we invited Big Jim over to dinner for tacos. I was trying to heat up the crunchy taco shells by putting them in the toaster oven at a low temperature for a few minutes, but they caught on fire. My first instinct was to grab my camera because it was too dang funny, but alas, my battery was dead. My second instinct was to get rid of the evidence before my Jim walked into the kitchen, but he beat me to it. This is not the first time I have created fire during my domestic attempts. Once I even created a mass of maggots, but that's another story for another day....

1 comment:

Alan and Connie said...

I swear, you are too dang funny!!! Very entertaining I might add.