Monday, February 2, 2009

2 for 2

Project 365, the sequel, has commenced.

I won't be posting my 365 pictures every day because I made a decision when I started this blog to never post anything about my work. This blog is about us and our life.
Having said that, Project 365 will probably have many pictures involving my work since the purpose is to capture what goes on every single day.

I had an idea of what I wanted to snap a pic of today, but then we decided to grill hamburgers for dinner and the following picture was just too perfect to pass up.



I love it because it captures Jim and his peculiar tendencies perfectly. What a funny guy.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

You are such a quitter, and as for Jim, he is such a "phobe!"

Angie said...

What do you mean quitter? I'm still doing 365, just not always posting the pic on the 'ol blog site. I'll show pics of the project each week.

Alan and Connie said...

Love those purple gloves!! I think Howard Hughes had some too!!!!