Monday, February 9, 2009

365 - Week one

Yesterday's photo was in honor of another tedious house project checked off the super long "to-do" list. This is what the downstairs bathroom looked like originally.



It was literally a sink glued to the wall with some scrap laminated wood in the form of a makeshift box underneath it. It was super classy, let me tell ya.

This is what the downstairs bathroom looks like now....



It's actually not completely done. We have to resurface the shower, replace the mirror, change out the window trim, and tile the floor. OK, so it's a long way from being done down there, but the sink was a huge victory for me. Let me have this moment of celebration without dealing with reality just yet.

As promised (several times), here is the first completed week of Project 365, the sequel.



I think if you click on the picture it will zoom in so you can see it better.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

OMGosh, it's so cute, I love it!

Alan and Connie said...

I don't know how in the world you do all that picture stuff, but I'm impressed!!! Tried your white chicken recipe, LOVED IT!!! I'm so glad you've almost got my bathroom done. Love ya