Monday, May 24, 2010

My Life on May 24, 2010

Outside my window... It is sunny and beautiful, but still quite cool at 35 degrees.

I am thinking... I would really like to buy a patio table and set up a cook station outside on our deck this summer.

I am thankful for... Perfect temperatures. It has been cool and beautiful here in Washington. Dad says the almanac is predicting cooler temps for the Northwest this summer which would be blissful since the crazy fools up here think air conditioning isn’t necessary to put in homes.

I am wearing.... Long Sleeve T-shirt and yoga pants.

I am creating... I will be completing a super easy and cute decorating idea for my craft room today. I'll post it in a day or two.

I am going... To Idaho Falls, ID tomorrow. One of my very favorite markets to visit.

I am reading... Fitness magazines lately. I’m hoping for the miracle of fitness by osmosis.

I am hearing... The TV turned down really low because Jim is still asleep.

On my mind... We recorded Breaking Bad lastnight and I can’t wait to watch it. I LOOOOOOVE that show! One of my managers told me to just go buy season one and I wouldn’t regret it. We did, and loved it immediately. We pretty much watched it nonstop and promptly bought season two. Seriously, go get it!

From the kitchen... Tonight I am making a crockpot concoction involving chicken. Lastnight I made some delicious Eggs Benedict which I plan on posting when I have more time later.

One of my favorite things... Myoplex Lite in chocolate only. (See picture on Stinky Saturday) As far as meal replacements go, this stuff is the bomb. Totally filling and delish.

The rest of the week... Idaho Falls, ID and then, um, I don’t remember. Somewhere else.

Pondering these words...
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
-Maya Angelou

A picture to share...



It's been a while since I mentioned our neighbors. This is Neil, or "Mr. Spiffits" as Jim calls him. He is a super nice guy, but he is incredibly fussy. I took this picture because Neil washes his cars like 3 times a week no matter what. On this day he was washing them just as the rain was coming in. He also waters his lawn on rainy days. Silly neighbor.


Photobucket

No comments: