Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh Brother!



I don't get to be with my big bros very often so it's important to get a good quality group shot when we're together.

It's not as easy as it sounds. Getting these two to cooperate is someting of an art form.

It went something like this...

I think Jeff licked Phillip here, not really sure, but something was amiss.



And then Jeff grabbed a handful of Bub's arm



which they both found to be hilarious.



And then Bub looked drunk for some reason.



I had to turn around to see what the heck was going on. Look at Bub trying to act all innocent.



And then the brother classic.



After that Jeff was done with the whole picture taking thing.



It's amazing that we got one decent shot. It's a rare thing to find a picture of us together where Jeff is smiling and Phillip doesn't have his tongue sticking out. I will treasure it forever!

Love you guys.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynn said...

It's no surprise that you look oh so beautiful in ALL of the shots! My goodness, I have such a stunning friend!

Samantha said...

That is classic. Every Sunday and Grandma Norie's was a wrestling match all in good fun. Those boys never do anything without a smile. Before even reading what you wrote, I could tell that Jeff had licked Bub. Glad you got at least one decent picture!