Monday, October 19, 2009

Angie and Jim - Unplugged



You can never have too many pictures of your loved ones.

I take as many pictures as I can of my favorite people in the world, but it's not often that we have someone around to take pictures of us together.

I like the picture above, it just has no personality. It's us, but not us, ya know?

This picture is us.




It's a horrible shot, but it captures our personalities. I don't know why I'm picking at my teeth. I don't know why Jim is sticking his butt out. It doesn't matter, this is us.

Love us anyway.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love you guys...... and that Jim is wearing a black tee!

Samantha said...

Rib Crib in Ozark, Missouri... Oh, I thought this blog was name that place! You should have hopped on over to Great Southern Bank and given mom a hug. She would have loved to have seen you!

Angie said...

You are so right Samantha! I really wish we'd had more time to visit with everyone, a week is just not long enough with a family our size!!