Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Life On February 9, 2010

Outside my window... darkness.

I am thinking... American Idol is the best show ever and I am loving Ellen on it.

I am thankful for... having a family that pulls together so completely and lovingly when one of our own is sick.

I am wearing...
a pinstripe dress suit and white fuzzy slippers.

I am creating... Valentine’s loveliness.

I am going... to finish watching AI then go to bed. Tomorrow’s another workday.

I am reading...


I am hoping... my Aunt Trish and my little cousin Nicole get better soon. Lots of prayers and love for them both.

I am hearing... commercials.

From the kitchen... I ate too much at Applebee’s for lunch so dinner was popcorn (and then a little bit of ice cream).

One of my favorite things... Office supplies. Seriously, Office Depot is my Disneyland.

The rest of the week... Going to Medford, OR on Fri and Sat.

Pondering these words... I have found that the greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being. Cultivating a close, warmhearted feeling for others automatically puts the mind at ease. It is the ultimate source of success in life.
-The Dalai Lama

A picture to share...

(I've been loving this picture for days and couldn't wait to use it!)
[source]

Photobucket

No comments: