Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kind of, Sort of



I’m kind of grouchy in the morning.

I kind of like the creases forming at the corners of my eyes.

I kind of assume things will work out the way I want them to because I’m kind of a brat.

I’m kind of comfortable with my physical self.

I’m kind of naïve and I kind of like it that way.

I kind of wish we’d get one more cold snap so I could wear this super cute headband I got from Etsy.



I’m kind of a loner and I kind of wish I weren’t.

I kind of like movies that make me cry.

I’m always kind of running a little late.

I’m kind of addicted to tortilla chips right now and it’s kind of a problem.

I kind of want to buy a Snuggie.

I kind of want to paint a bunch of words on a wall in the craft room.

I’m kind of sick of pizza.

I kind of like my brother Jeff’s beard and kind of think he should keep it a while.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Mom said...

Sorry to tell you, but I cut off all of Jeff's beard and his long hair. He looks 12 again, thank goodness!!!

Angie said...

No way! Did he lose a bet or something?