Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Life on January 23, 2010

Outside my window...


(blogging from Medford, OR while waiting on a delayed flight.)

I am thinking... it’s been way too long since I’ve blogged. Shame on me.

I am wearing.... A gray business suit.

I am creating... fatty cell tissue. See below.

I am going... to San Francisco then home. Leaving for Denver Monday.

I am reading...

(not loving it so far)

I am hoping... my flight isn’t delayed so much that I have to race to catch the next one.

I am hearing... a basketball game on the TV at the bar area and clinking from the kitchen of this airport restaurant.

On my mind... Wish I hadn’t eaten that donut this morning.

From the kitchen...



I am thankful for… this restaurant letting me order from the kid’s menu even though it said for 12 and under only.

One of my favorite things... sweet tea. Especially sweetened sun tea.

The rest of the week... Lots of laundry and packing to do tomorrow.

Pondering these words... (I'll be back for this one later!)

A picture to share...



(working on #30 of The List!)


Photobucket

No comments: