Monday, January 11, 2010

My Life on January 11, 2010

Outside my window... It’s clear and dark. Except for the street lights in our backyard. Why are there two street lights in our backyard?

I am thinking... how much love there is in my life and how happy it makes me. It bubbles out of me and spills onto everything I do.

I am thankful for... free work trips home!

I am wearing.... new gray yoga pants and a black t-shirt. That makes me one step closer to taking a yoga class. Kind of. Or it was just an excuse to buy something comfortable. Probably the latter.

I am creating... whatever project I abandoned in the craft room. It’s hard to remember.

I am going... to try to knock a thing or two off of the list this week. And create a shortcut on my sidebar for quick updates.

I am reading... and loving this book.



I am hoping... my eyebrows heal quickly. Don’t ask. I had a grooming accident.

I am hearing... Family Guy. “You can’t eat all those hamburgers.”

From the kitchen... Beef Stew and these beauties.

One of my favorite things... Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Oh, wait. That’s not me, that’s Julie Andrews. Those do sound good though.

The rest of the week... 2 out of town trips and it’s the first week of American Idol 2010!!!

Pondering these words... I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.
- Laura Ingalls Wilder

A picture to share...




Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Is it wrong that I wanna crop that pic.... just saying! Love you!

Samantha said...

2 lights in your backyard is a lot for a country girl.

Glad you got to come home (and that work paid for it). Your nieces were very happy to spend time with you on your day off. Grandma also enjoyed your visit.