Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Favorite Place

My favorite thing in the whole world is to cuddle with Jim. Right in the crook of his arm is the perfect spot for my head to rest. It is warm and safe and perfect.
He's been sick the last few days so he's napping in this picture.
Today I made a copycat recipe of Applebee's Spinach Artichoke Dip. It was delicious.
Here's the Recipe:
1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese
10 ounces canned Alfredo Sauce
2 teaspoon minced garlic
4 ounces softened cream cheese
pepper

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread into an 8 x 8 dish.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling.
4. Serve with tortilla chips.


2 comments:

Lynn said...

You two are absolutely too cute!

Alan and Connie said...

I've got to try that dip, it looks so good. I'm sorry Jim has been sick, tell him he uses too much hand sanitizer!!