Wednesday, October 29, 2008

catching up

Yes, I know it's been a while.
Not much new to post (plus I don't have my camera with me, so I can't add pics). We're in Missoula right now, just ate some hot fudge sundaes. Yummm.
Oh, Big Jim bought a boat last week! I'll take some pictures to post when I get home. He bought it with all the ski and tubing stuff. We are SOOOOOO looking forward to spending a ton of time on the lake this summer!!! (Crap, now I need to start losing weight).
Let's see, what else this week? We voted. I painted the downstairs family room (half way). We watched a scary movie (The Strangers, it was pretty good). I made some kick butt French Dip sandwiches. And, that's pretty much it.
The weather has been perfect lately. Crisp, cool, fresh. We're starting to notice a big difference in the sunlight though. The sun comes up around 7:40 and sets around 5:30. Once daylight savings time ends, it'll be dark around 4-4:30. It makes us want to sleep all the time!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Honey, you're not fooling me, you always want to sleep all the time!

Alan and Connie said...

Ok, give me something else to worry about, you and Jim skiing on the lake!!!