Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Week of Birthdays

Wednesday was my 31st Birthday. Jim made me a wonderful Birthday Cake (complete with tons of sprinkles) and I finally got a new camera to replace the one I lost. I researched cameras for several weeks before I finally decided which one to get. It's a Sony DSC H50 and I LOVE IT!
Yesterday was Big Jim's 76th Birthday. So, we had MORE cake (yum). He just had some blood work done and he's healthy as a horse, not even high cholesterol which is pretty amazing because he eats bacon or sausage almost daily.

And finally, today is my Mom's Birthday. I'm pretty sure I'd get in trouble if I revealed her age on this site, so let's just say she's a year older than she was, but as beautiful as ever. I wish I could give her a big hug and kiss, but we're in Washington and she's in Missouri. A phone conversation and long distance love will have to do for now. Love you Mom.

No comments: